Our Business Model
The following features set Triple A Super apart from other mainstream SMSF administrators:
- Our administration is dynamically linked to cloud based portals including workflow, query management, transition, document management and file transport.
- Administration is provided on a periodic (quarterly reconciliation), ongoing (monthly reconciliation), or end of year (Accountants model only) or end of year over flow or emergency basis.
- All work is performed in Australia.
- Each client has its own dedicated client relationship manager.
- A completely anonymous “White Label” administration service is available fully badged with the logo of the client on the financial package.
- We do not dislocate a client’s business. We use the main recognised SMSF administration systems in the marketplace thereby allowing clients to continue to conduct their business without any disruption or dislocation.
- The key systems we utilise are Class and BGL.
- An initial trial fund (where approved) for the first set of annual accounts, without cost or obligation, is offered to enable potential clients to gain a firsthand understanding of our administration services. It excludes the cost of Audit and any anciliary costs e.g. actuarial.
- Deed Services are provided on a marginal cost basis.
- Other services on a pass through or marginal cost basis